Bennett Annan, PsyD, EdD
Session 2: Bennett Annan, PsyD, EdD | 13:40 – 14:05 GMT
TOPIC: Leadership Styles of Africans: Using the Path-Goal Theory
MODERATOR: Amanda Annan-Danquah
Q&A: 14:05 – 14:15
a. WHAT WILL PARTICIPANTS LEARN?
- Why so much poverty in Africa
- The root causes of Africa’s problems
b. WHY SHOULD PEOPLE ATTEND?
- To understand the problems and the solutions to the Africa’s problems
c. AREAS COVERED IN THE SESSION
- Research findings
- Leadership styles of Africans
- Participative African Leadership Style
d. WHO WILL BENEFIT?
- African managerial leaders
- African educators
- Executives in multinational corporations in Africa