Iristide Essiem, PhD
Session 3: Iristide Essien, PhD | 14:15 – 14:40 GMT
TOPIC: Contradictions in African Development: The Leadership Question
MODERATOR: Philip Danquah, PhD
Q&A: 14:40 - 14:50
a. WHAT WILL PARTICIPANTS LEARN?
- Appreciation of African development pathways
- Contextualizing the African leadership question
- Probing into leadership misconceptions
b. WHY SHOULD PEOPLE ATTEND?
- To engage in African development
- To discuss pragmatic African development patterns
- To share good leadership practices
- To identify credible options that inform policy development
c. AREAS COVERED IN THE SESSION
- Trends, Issues, Inconsistencies in African development
- How leadership informs patterns of African leadership
- African leadership practice within the global arena
d. WHO WILL BENEFIT?
- Policy developers
- Technocrats, Directors
- Academics and Think Tanks
- Anyone interested in the African development agenda