Vincent Chakunda, PhD
Session 5: Vincent Chakunda, PhD | 13:40 – 14:05 GMT
TOPIC: Political leadership and the odiousness of public debt crises in Africa: Rethinking a sustainable debt management framework on Outsourcing Market Attractiveness of Sub-Saharan Africa Countries
MODERATOR: Alice Nikore, PsyD
Q&A: 14:05 – 14:15
a. WHAT WILL PARTICIPANTS LEARN?
- Debilitating debt crisis odiousness in Africa
- Lack of transparency and accountability
- Mismanagement of resources
- Conspiracy between leadership and Chinese financial instutions
b. WHY SHOULD PEOPLE ATTEND?
- To know how the global North is controlling Africa through debt
- To understand the political leadership and the mortgaging of African continent
- To explore a sustainable debt management framework for Africa
c. AREAS COVERED IN THE SESSION
- Cheap labor
- African nations are latecomers in global competitive markets
- Africa’s young population accounts for majority of the demographics
d. WHO WILL BENEFIT?
- Debt management experts
- Civil society
- Development partners and citizens